4. Plug the power cord plug into an outlet
located near the floor.
Personal Injury and Product Damage
· When any abnormality/failure occurs,
stop using the product immediately and
disconnect the power plug.
· DO NOT use outlets above counters.
Damage from cord to items in
surrounding area could occur.
5. Press the On/Off switch to turn the
vacuum cleaner on.
6. Once you have completed vacuuming,
press the On/Off switch; unplug the
power cord plug from the outlet.
Make sure the vacuum cleaner
is completely assembled and the dust cup
is empty before using. Do not operate
vacuum cleaner without filters in place.
1. Release the handle by placing foot on
the nozzle and pull back to change
2. Turn on the vacuum cleaner by pressing
the On/Off switch to the "I" position
for cleaning bare floors and small area
POWER CORD - RELEASE & USE
7. To restore power cord after use, turn the
upper cord hook to the upright position.
Then wrap cord loosely around cord
Electrical Shock and Personal Injury
Wrapping the cord too tightly puts stress
on the cord and can cause cord damage.
A damaged cord is an electrical shock
hazard and could cause personal injury
The brushroll does not rotate
when the vacuum cleaner is in the "I"
- 10 -