Preparing for the remote control
Insert the batteries into the remote control before using it.
Use the appropriate AA carbon-zinc or alkaline batteries (non-rechargeable) in
accordance with laws and regulations.
If the remote control starts to malfunction, try to replace the batteries. If you will
not use the remote control for long period, remove the batteries from the remote
control and store them in a safe place.
Remove the battery cover.
Align and insert the two AA batteries according to
their plus and minus terminals as indicated in the
Put the battery cover back to the former state.
►Always handle the batteries with care and use them only as directed.
Improper use may result in battery explosion, cracking or leakage, which could
result in fire, injury and/or pollution of the surrounding environment.
- When replacing the batteries, replace both of the batteries with new batteries
of the same type. Do not use a new battery with a used battery.
- Be sure to use only the batteries specified. Do not use batteries of different
types at the same time. Do not mix a new battery with used one.
- Make sure the plus and minus terminals are correctly aligned when loading a
- Keep a battery away from children and pets.
- Do not recharge, short circuit, solder or disassemble a battery.
- Do not place a battery in fire or water. Keep batteries in a dark, cool and dry place.
- If you observe battery leakage, wipe out the leakage and then replace a
battery. If the leakage adheres to your body or clothes, rinse well with water
- Obey the local laws on disposing the battery.