As with any bright source, do not stare into the direct beam, RG2 IEC 62471-5:2015
Laser evaluation standard
IEC60825-1: 2014, EN60825-1: 2014
Internal Laser Specifications
Max. Output: 74W
Wave Length: 449 - 461nm
• This projector is classified as a class 1 laser product that complies with IEC60825-
1:2014 and JIS C 6802:2014.
Improper handling may cause injury. Be careful of the following.
• If an abnormality occurs in the projector, turn it off immediately, unplug the power
cord from the outlet, and consult your dealer or service company. If you continue
to use it, it may cause not only electric shock or fire but also vision disorder.
• Do not disassemble or modify the projector. The projector has a high-power
laser device inside. It may cause serious injury.
• Do not look into the beam while projecting an image. Do not look into the lens
through optical devices such as magnifiers or telescopes. It may cause vision
• Make sure that nobody is looking into the lens when you turn on the projector by
remote control away from the projector.
• Do not let children operate the projector. If children could possibly operate the
projector, they must be accompanied by an adult.
• Do not expose optical devices such as magnifiers or reflection mirrors to a
projected image. It may cause bad effects on the human body if you continue to
use it. It may also cause fire or accidents.
• Do not disassemble the projector when you dispose of it. Dispose of it according
to laws and regulations of each country or region.
►Use of controls or adjustments or performance of procedures other than those
specified herein may result in hazardous radiation exposure.
Product Label: The position of the label is
shown in the drawing below.
CLASS 1 LASER PRODUCT
PRODUIT LASER DE CLASSE 1
LASERPRODUKT DER KLASSE 1