I PA-300 AC Adaptor
I Floppy Disk [includes accompaniment style ﬁles (pages 28 and 59), and MIDI Driver (page 154)]
I Music Stand (page 17)
I Data List
I Owner's Manual
* May not be included in your area. Please check with your Yamaha dealer.
This manual consists of four main sections: Introduction, Quick Guide, Basic Operation, and Reference.
Also, a separate Data List is provided.
Introduction (page 2): Please read this section ﬁrst.
Quick Guide (page 20): This section explains how to use the basic functions.
Basic Operation (page 38): This section explains how to use the basic operations including display-based controls.
Reference (page 52): This section explains how to make detailed settings for the PSR-2000/1000's various
Data List : Voice List, MIDI Data Format, etc.
* The illustrations and LCD screens as shown in this owner's manual are for instructional purposes only, and may appear
somewhat different from those on your instrument.
* The example Operation Guide displays shown in this Manual are taken from the PSR-2000, and in English.
* This product (PSR-2000) is manufactured under license of U.S. Patents No.5231671, No.5301259, No.5428708, and
No.5567901 from IVL Technologies Ltd.
* The bitmap fonts used in this instrument have been provided by and are the property of Ricoh Co., Ltd.
* Unauthorized copying of copyrighted software for purposes other than the purchaser's personal use is prohibited.
• Apple and Macintosh are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc.
• IBM-PC/AT is a trademark of International Business Machines Corporation.
• Windows is the registered trademark of Microsoft® Corporation.
• All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.
About this Owner's Manual and Data List