Reseller Support Information
Leader in a Growing Market
Xerox leads the market in office performance and productivity with innovative network office solutions, from award-
winning, innovative printers to breakthrough multifunction solutions. As a Xerox North America Reseller partner, you'll
benefit from access to best-in-class products, supplies, service offerings, incentives and promotions.
Full Range of Programs
Xerox's best-in-class programs and tools designed to help resellers drive their business. As a Xerox North America Reseller,
you will automatically be eligible for:
• Bi-weekly communication on product updates, training, new promotions and incentives
• Access to secure, dedicated Reseller web site
• Supplies and services annuity opportunity
• Full range of marketing collateral for promoting Xerox products and services
Peak Alliance Program
In addition, Xerox also offers the Peak Alliance Program. Our 2005 Peak Program rewards our reseller partners for both sales
and value-added contributions.
The Peak Program provides additional benefits exclusively for our Peak Alliance
• Assigned Xerox Account Manager – personal Xerox account manager is provided as assistance for our resellers with
product information, sales support and more.
• Quarterly back end rebates based on Xerox hardware and accessories sales volume. Additional benefits exist for those
resellers who provide additional value for their customers through training, demos, focus on select products, and
Authorized Service Provider (ASP) certification.
• Promotional programs and Incentives – Xerox offers for resellers numerous one-time or short-term incentives, sales
programs and promotions throughout the year.
• XSell Debit Card – earn incentive cash on every eligible product sold.
• Sales leads referrals – Peak Alliance Resellers have the opportunity for lead referrals generated by our demand generation
activities, with priority given to our demo equipped resellers.
• Web locator and web linking – Web site linking is available for Peak Alliance Resellers through our Web Builder
Program, providing your customers with the latest information on Xerox products and a link to your website.
• Demo Program – rebates offered on demo printers which also lead to priority listing on the web locator and receipt
of sales leads.
• Web-based and Web-cast training on products and programs.
• Access to Marketing Development Funds (MDF) to assist resellers with local and regional demand generation activities
that compliment Xerox programs. You can work with your Xerox Account Manager to access funds.
• Marketing Support Programs:
- Web Builder Program to develop co-branded web product pages
- Promo Builder to develop co-branded, customizable collateral
- E-mail Builder to send professionally-designed co-branded email campaigns
- Access to a set dollar amount of Xerox collateral throughout the year to promote products, supplies or services
• Authorized Service Provider status for qualified Resellers
In addition to benefiting from our reseller programs, you can offer your customers several programs that will add value
to their business – leasing and financing options, education discounts, special promotions, technical support and more.
Visit the Reseller Web Site at www.xerox.com/office/resellers for complete programs and product details.