Using Your Compactor
If your compactor
has bag retainer buttons and
you are using plastic compactor
1. Pull the drawer completely open.
2. Remove top of bag from bag retainer buttons.
Pull up all 4 bag cuffs.
3. Close bags with twist ties provided.
4. Push side-lock latch down and tilt drawer side
5. For TF46001lU4100
model series, grasp the
bag above the twist tie with both hands and
remove the bag.
model series, lift bag by
bag carrier handles.
Installing a new bag
a new bag, be sure:
1. The drawer side is securely locked.
2. The container is clean and free of sharp debris
that may have punctured the bag.