Reverse the Door Swing
NOTE: If the caster plate is already installed, it must be removed
before reversing the door swing. See "Install the Caster Plate."
1. Using a flat-blade screwdriver, remove the hinge pin from the top
hinge as shown. Remove the door.
1. Top hinge pin
2. Replace the top hinge pin in the opposite hinge and tighten.
3. Guide the door into position, inserting the top hinge pin into the
hinge located in the door.
4. Align the edge of the door with the edge of the cabinet.
5. Install the bottom hinge and tighten.
6. Return to Step 5 of "Install the Caster Plate."
Install the Bumpers
Excessive Weight Hazard
Use two or more people to move and install
Failure to do so can result in back or other injury.
1. Using 2 or more people, turn the refrigerator upright on its
2. Using a flat-blade screwdriver, remove the 3 white, plastic hole
plugs from each side of the refrigerator.
1. Plastic hole plugs
3. Attach 1 bumper to each side of the refrigerator using 3 ferrules
and 3 socket-head cap screws (provided) for each bumper.
2. Socket-head cap screw
4. Using the hex-key wrench (provided), tighten all the screws.
NOTE: To keep from stripping the screws, do not overtighten.
Install the Top Tray
1. Remove the 2 screws from the front of the cabinet top.
1. Remove screws
2. Position the top tray on the refrigerator cabinet top with the vent
holes to the back.
1. Pan-head screws
3. Align the screw holes and attach the top tray to the cabinet top
using (4) #8 x
in. pan-head screws as shown.