2. Remove and discard the 2 Phillips-head screws as shown.
1. Phillips-head screws
3. Using a Phillips screwdriver, remove and discard the front leveling
leg on the side of the refrigerator opposite the door hinge as
NOTE: The front leveling leg on the door hinge side of the
refrigerator should remain in place.
1. Front leveling leg - Door hinge side
2. Front leveling leg - Opposite side
4. Remove the shipping block from between the compressor and
the back of the refrigerator.
1. Shipping block
NOTE: If you want to reverse the door swing, you should do so
before you attach the caster plate. Go to "Reverse the Door Swing"
5. Position the caster plate on the bottom of the refrigerator with
the reinforcement bar to the front and the vent holes to the back.
Align the mounting pins with the holes created by removing the
screws in Step 2.
6. Attach the caster plate to the refrigerator using the (4) #10 x 1 in.
pan-head screws (provided). Start the first screw in the door
hinge corner. Then, start a second screw in the opposite corner.
Finally, start the remaining 2 screws.
NOTE: Do not tighten any screws until all the screws have been
7. Turn the remaining front leveling leg on the door hinge side of the
refrigerator counterclockwise until the leveling leg pad touches
the surface of the caster plate.
1. Reinforcement bar
2. Mounting pins
3. Vent holes
1. Leveling leg pad
2. Caster plate