For one year from the date of purchase, when this product is operated and maintained according to the instructions attached to or furnished with
the product, Gladiator™ GarageWorks will pay for factory specified parts and repair labor costs to correct defects in materials or workmanship.
Service must be provided by a Whirlpool designated service company.
Gladiator™ GarageWorks will not pay for:
1. Service calls to correct the installation of any Gladiator™ GarageWorks products or to instruct you on how to use or install them, to replace
house fuses or correct house wiring or to replace light bulbs.
2. Damage resulting from improper handling or shipping of products, or products damaged by accident, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, improper
installation, acts of God, neglect, corrosion, modification or mishandling.
3. Shipping or freight fees to deliver replacement products or to return defective products.
4. Repairs or replacement when your product is used in other than normal, single-family household use, such as a commercial environment.
5. Cosmetic damage including scratches, dings, dents or cracks that do not affect the structural or functional capability of the product.
6. Replacement parts or product for Gladiator™ GarageWorks products operated outside the United States and Canada.
7. In Canada, travel or transportation expenses for customers who reside in remote areas.
8. Damage resulting from improper loading beyond the specified maximum weight capacity outlined in the assembly instructions provided with
the product, including overloading of hooks, baskets, shelves, cabinets, and other Gladiator™ GarageWorks accessories used with the
9. Surfaces damaged due to chemical interaction resulting in corrosion of paint or metal.
10. Any food or beverage loss due to product failure.
GLADIATOR™ GARAGEWORKS AND WHIRLPOOL CANADA INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE
Some states or provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion or limitation may not
apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or province to
Outside the 50 United States and Canada, this warranty does not apply. Contact your authorized Gladiator™ GarageWorks dealer to
determine if another warranty applies.
If you need service, first see the "Troubleshooting" section of this book. After checking "Troubleshooting," additional help can be found by
checking the "Assistance or Service" section or by calling the Gladiator™ GarageWorks Customer Care Center, 1-866-342-4089 (toll-free), from
anywhere in the U.S.A. In Canada, contact your Whirlpool Canada Inc. designated service company or call 1-800-807-6777.
Keep this book and your sales slip together for future reference.
You must provide proof of purchase or installation date for in-
Write down the following information about your modular refrigerator
to better help you obtain assistance or service if you ever need it. You
will need to know your complete model number and serial number.
You can find this information on the model and serial number label
located on the inside wall of the modular refrigerator.
GARAGEWORKS MODULAR REFRIGERATOR
ONE-YEAR FULL WARRANTY ON MODULAR REFRIGERATOR
FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
Phone number __________________________________________________
Model number __________________________________________________
Serial number __________________________________________________
Purchase date __________________________________________________