6. DISC USAGE
To handle discs:
• Hold the disc by its edges. Do not touch the surface of the disc.
• Do not attach paper labels or stickers to the disc.
To clean discs:
• Wipe the disc with a clean, dry cloth from the center outward toward the edges.
• Do not wipe the disc in a circular motion.
• Do not use liquid or aerosol cleaners.
To store discs:
• Store the disc in the case to avoid any risk of scratches, dirt or damage.
• Do not leave the disc exposed to direct sunlight or store it in hot or humid places.
• Playback for non-standard discs is not guaranteed. If such discs are played, the image or sound
quality may be poor.
• Only standard music CDs that does not have copy-restriction signals can be played in this unit.
• Playback for CD-R/RW and DVD-R/RW discs depends on the recording conditions.
• For a complete list of supported disc and file formats, go to page 59.