2. REMOTE CONTROL BATTERIES
(1) Remove the battery cover.
(2) Insert the batteries. Make sure the (+) and (−) marks on the batteries match those inside the compartment.
(3) Re-attach the battery cover.
(1) Only use AAA batteries.
(2) Do not mix new and old batteries. This may result in cracking or leakage, which may pose a fire
risk or lead to personal injury.
(3) Insert batteries according to the (+) and (−) markings. Inserting the batteries incorrectly may result
in cracking or leakage, which may pose a fire risk or lead to physical injury.
(4) Dispose of used batteries in accordance with local laws and regulations.
(5) Keep batteries away from children and pets.
(6) When the remote control will not to be used for an extended period, remove the batteries.
Remote Control Transmission Range
Transmission range depends upon the reception angle. The range of coverage is 20° horizontal/vertical at a
distance of 20 feet from the LCD TV.