• For more information about external device connections, see the operation manual of the external
device you wish to connect to the LCD TV.
• Make sure that the correct cables are connected to each terminal. Improper cable connections may
cause damage to the LCD TV.
• TV cable input: You can use a commercially available audio/video cable.
• Component (YPbPr) input: Picture can be displayed only when a 480i, 480P, 720P or 1080i signal is
• HDMI input: Picture can be displayed only when a 640 x 480, 480P, 720P or 1080i signal is received.
When you connect to the HDMI terminal with a DVI- HDMI conversion cable, there is a possibility that
the picture may not display correctly.
• Audio output: You can output audio signals from the LCD TV set through the analog audio out and
• This TV does not support DTS audio format. You may not hear proper audio output from the TV
speakers if you choose a DTS audio format.