1. LCD TV BASE
(1) Open the LCD TV carton box.
(2) Remove the LCD TV base from the carton box.
(3) Remove the two top carton stabilizers from the LCD TV.
(4) Remove the protective plastic covering the LCD TV.
(5) Grasp the two sides of the LCD TV and then pull it out of the carton box.
(6) Remove the two bottom carton stabilizers from the LCD TV.
The LCD TV unit may be too heavy for one person to lift. If this is the case, make sure to ask
assistance in handling the LCD TV to prevent physical injury and/or damage to the unit.
(7) Lay the LCD TV on a clear, flat, and stable surface.
(8) Remove the plastic bag containing the LCD TV base screws and screwdriver from the LCD TV base.