APPENDIX A - LCD TV BASE REMOVAL
If you intend to repack the LCD TV unit (for shipping or storage) or you want to change the installation to a wall
mount option, you must first remove the LCD TV base.
The LCD TV has VESA FPMPMI compliant 100 x 100 mm and 75 x 75 mm mounting holes. Be sure
to follow the operating instructions supplied with the wall mount bracket when installing the unit. It is
recommended that you employ qualified contractors for wall mount installation.
(1) Eject any disc loaded in the disc slot.
(2) Turn off the LCD TV and all connected devices.
(3) Disconnect the power cord from the LCD TV.
(4) Disconnect all signal cables from the I/O port terminals.
(5) Lay the LCD TV on a clear, flat, and stable surface.
The LCD TV unit maybe too heavy for one person to lift. If this is the case, make sure to ask
assistance in handling the LCD TV to prevent physical injury and/or damage to the unit.
(6) Remove the four screws securing the base to the LCD TV.
(7) Detach the base from LCD TV.
(8) Pack the screws you removed in step 7 together with the LCD TV base for future reassembly.