3. CHANGING CHANNELS
There are several ways to change channels. Unless otherwise indicated, the buttons referred to in the following
instructions are located on the remote control.
Using the Ch ▲/▼ Buttons
To browse through the available channels, press Ch▲ or Ch▼ on the remote control or on the control panel.
Using the Channel Keys
To use the Channel Select function:
Key in the channel number using the 0 thru 9 buttons and then hold down the button for the last digit.
To select a standard channel:
Complete the following steps within 4 seconds. You can enter a single, double, or triple digit channel number
(7, 12, 012, etc.).
(1) Key in the channel number using the 0 thru 9 buttons.
To select a digital channel:
Complete the following steps within 4 seconds.
(1) Key in the main channel number using the 0 thru 9 buttons.
(2) Press .
(3) Key in the sub-channel number using the 0 thru 9 buttons.
Using the Favorite Keys
To select a favorite channel:
Press the Favorite button (A, B, or C) corresponding to the preferred favorite channel.
To save a channel as a favorite:
(1) Display the channel you want to add as a favorite.
(2) Press and hold the Favorite channel key you want to add the current channel to.
The Channel Saved message appears to confirm the new favorite channel item.