DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY / DISPOSAL
Disclaimer of Liability
• By beginning to installation process, the installer has to read and completely understand this Installation Manual.
• If installer had any questions regarding this installation manual, the installer would have contacted LG with any
questions or concerns.
connected to installation, operation, or service of LG Solar Modules, and if applicable, from all liabilities, claims,
demands, losses, or damages on my account caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence
• Please contact us, if you have any queries related to the disposal or recycling of solar modules from LG Electronics.
TRANSPORTING AND STORAGE
• Do not loosen the banding, when the module is transported by truck, ship and etc.
In case of loose banding, the module will be shaken, which may cause damage.
• Do not stack on more than one pallet. Maximum height is two pallets. Severe stacking can cause stress to the
module and may cause product damage.
• Do not transport only one side of the module when transporting the module. Damage to the frame or cable may occur.
lunteer and employees, other participants in any activity
Description of change
Publish Installation Manual
Adding a new model (Q1K-V5)