2. Set any programme.
3. Press the Start/Pause button.
Drum starts to rotate. Rear drum locks
If the drum still does not
rotate, please release the
rear drum locks manually (to
do that, please use provided
8. DAILY USE
8.1 Preparing the laundry
• Close the zips.
• Close the fasteners of duvet covers.
• Do not dry ties or ribbons loose (e.g.
apron ribbons). Tie them before you
start a programme.
• Remove all items from pockets.
• Turn items with the internal layer
made of cotton inside out. Cotton
layer must be faced outwards.
• Always set the programme suitable
for the type of laundry.
• Do not put light and dark colours
Laundry is suitable for tumble drying.
Laundry is suitable for tumble drying at higher temperatures.
Laundry is suitable for tumble drying at low temperatures only.
Before you use the appliance to dry
• Clean the tumble dryer drum with a
• Start a 1 hour programme with moist
At the beginning of the
drying cycle (first 3-5 min)
there could be a slightly
higher sound level. This is
due to the compressor
starting up. This is normal
for compressor powered
appliances such as
refrigerators and freezers.
• Use suitable programme for cottons,
jersey and knitwear to reduce
• Do not exceed the maximum load
stated in the programmes chapter or
shown on the display.
• Dry only the laundry that is suitable
for tumble drying. Refer to the fabric
label on the items.
• Do not dry large and small items
together. Small items can be trapped
inside the large items and remain wet.