ELECTRIC KETTLE SAFETY
7. Unplug Electric Kettle from outlet when not in use and
before cleaning. Allow to cool before putting on or
taking off parts, and before cleaning the appliance.
8. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord
or plug or after the appliance malfunctions or has
been damaged in any manner. Return appliance to the
nearest Authorised Service Centre for examination,
repair or adjustment.
9. The use of accessory attachments not recommended
by the appliance manufacturer may result in fire,
electric shock or injury to persons.
10. Do not use outdoors.
11. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or
in a heated oven.
12. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or
touch hot surfaces.
13. To disconnect, turn any control to "OFF," then remove
plug from outlet.
14. Do not use Electric Kettle for other than intended use.
15. Never leave the appliance unattended while it is in
16. Refer to the "Care and Cleaning" section for
instructions on cleaning the surfaces in contact with
17. WARNING: Do not remove the lid while the water is
18. CAUTION: Position the lid so that steam is directed
away from the handle.
19. The heating element surface is subject to residual heat
after use. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles.
ELECTRIC KETTLE SAFETY | 5
10/10/2018 6:06:50 PM