Care and Maintenance
Your Vizualogic System is a product of superior design and craftsmanship and
should be treated with care. The suggestions below will help to fulfill any warran-
ty obligations and provide many years of enjoyment.
• Cleaning the Monitor Screen and Housing: The components may be cleaned
by occasionally wiping with a soft, lint-free, cotton cloth that has been slightly
dampened with water.
CAUTION: Do not use liquids, abrasives, aerosol cleaners, or paper
cleaning products because they will result in permanent damage to the
finish of your components! The LCD screen is made of a specially coated
glass and can be scratched or damaged by abrasive or ammonia-based
• Use and Storage:
- These units contain precision electronics that must be protected from dust,
dirt, and moisture.
- Never spill liquids on any of the components. Liquids, humidity, and
precipitation contain minerals that will corrode electronic circuits.
• Take care to avoid the following:
- Rough handling can break internal circuit boards. Do not drop, knock, or
shake the components.
- Do not attempt to paint or refinish the components. Paint can clog moving
parts and prevent proper operation.
- The components can be damaged by non-expert handling. Attempting to
open any of the components may void the limited warranty.
Monitor Control Buttons
To open/reveal the DVD loading
slot, PRESS on the top-center of
the monitor frame (indicated by
the Vizualogic logo).
NOTE: Do not put pressure
directly on the screen. Latch
the monitor in the fully closed
position when DVD loading slot
is not in use.
9. EJECT – Press this button to
eject the disc.
10. Disc Slot
11. LCD Panel