Care and Maintenance
System is a product of superior design and craftsmanship
and should be treated with care. The suggestions below will help to fulfill any
warranty obligations and provide many years of enjoyment.
• Cleaning the Monitor Screen and Housing: The components may be cleaned
by occasional gentle wiping with a soft, lint-free, cotton cloth that has been
slightly dampened with water.
CAUTION: Do not use liquids, abrasives, aerosol cleaners, or paper
cleaning products because they will result in permanent damage to the
finish of your components! The LCD screen is made of a specially coated
glass and can be scratched or damaged by abrasive or ammonia-based
• Use and Storage:
- These units contain precision electronics that must be protected from dust,
dirt, and moisture.
- Never spill liquids on any of the components. Liquids, humidity, and
precipitation contain minerals that will corrode electronic circuits.
• Take care to avoid the following:
- Rough handling can break internal circuit boards. Do not drop, knock, or
shake the components.
- Do not attempt to paint or refinish the components. Paint can clog moving
parts and prevent proper operation.
- The components can be damaged by non-expert handling. Attempting to
open any of the components may void the limited warranty.
• No Display: (Screen is blank)
- Point remote control at screen and press "POWER" button.
- Verify 12V power is correctly supplied to Video Controller.
- Verify that monitor cable is connected to Video Controller.
- Verify that 12V circuit is on (i.e., ignition position).
• No Video: (Blue screen)
- Make sure all cables are connected correctly.
- Make sure Source (DVD player, etc...) is "ON."
- Make sure Source (DVD player, etc...) is in "PLAY" mode.
- Press TV/AV button to ensure correct Input is selected.