Playing Audio CDs
Using the REPEAT Feature
The default mode for the REPEAT feature is OFF. Pressing REPEAT button multi-
ple times changes the REPEAT options as follows:
Track - repeats the current track that is playing.
All - repeats the entire disc that is currently playing.
Playing MP3 CDs
MP3 is a format for storing digital audio. An audio CD quality song can be com-
pressed into the MP3 format with very little loss of quality, while taking up much
less disc space. CD-R/RW discs that have been encoded in MP3 format can be
played on the integrated DVD player.
SELECTING FOLDERS AND SONGS
When an MP3 disc is inserted in the player, the navigation screen appears
automatically. You can change folders and songs by navigating through the
file system. The DVD player plays the songs in order they were burned onto
1. If a disc is playing, press STOP. Press the UP or DOWN arrow button to go
through the folder list on the left side of the navigation screen.
2. Once the folder you want is highlighted, press ENTER.
3. Press the UP or DOWN arrow button going through the song list and highlight
the song you want. Press ENTER to begin the playback of the highlighted song.
Use NEXT ( ) button on the remote control to move to the next song. Use
the PREV ( ) button to move to the beginning of the song currently playing.
Press the button twice to move to the previous song.
32. STOP – Press this button to stop playing the movie or song.
STOP PLAY: Resumes play from where
disc was stopped.
STOP STOP PLAY: Restarts play from
the beginning of
33. PAUSE – Press this button to pause a
disc that is loaded into the integrated
DVD player. For more information, con-
sult the DVD Basics section.
34. SLOW – Press this button to slow movie
playback. There are 3 speed options to
choose from: 1/2, 1/4, 1/8.
35. FR (Fast Rewind) – Press this button to
search disc backward continuously.
There are 5 speed options to choose
from: 2X, 4X, 8X, 16X, and 32X.
36. FF (Fast Forward) – Press this button to
search disc forward continuously. There
are 5 speed options to choose from: 2X,
4X, 8X, 16X, and 32X.
37. PREV – Play the previous chapter or track.
38. NEXT – Play the next chapter or track.
39. PBC (Video CD only) – Turn the PBC (Play Back Control) on or off.
40. NUMBERS 0 to 9 – Use these these buttons to access a specific chapter