8. TURNING ON THE POWER
Check that the power supply voltage is within the speciﬁ ed range. If
the power supply voltage outside the speciﬁ cation is input, it will cause
Recheck the wiring. Incorrect wiring will cause trouble.
(1) Check the wiring of this product.
(2) Check the wiring and switches of units connected to convertor before
tuning on the power.
(3) Check that the switches of this product are correct.
(4) Turn on the power for this product.
• This product is initialized for a period of approximately a few seconds
after the power is turned on.
LED1 (green), LED2 (orange), LED5 (green), and LED6 (orange) ﬂ ash.
• After initial setting is completed, operation will be restarted automati-
cally. LED1 (green) and LED5 (green) light.
* This product does not operate during initialization.
If an error occurs, the LED1, LED2, LED3, or LED5, LED6, LED7, Prog
LED lights or ﬂ ashes.
Please refer to "12.2. Error code".
9. INITIAL SETTING
Address initial settings are 4 methods as follows.
(1) Default addresses of indoor unit and outdoor unit are used. (Initial set-
ting is not necessary)
Default address value ([Ref No.—Node No.])
[00―00] [00―01] ••• [00―63]
[01―00] [01―01] ••• [01―63]
Outdoor unit: [00―00] [00―01] ••• [00―03]
[01―00] [01―01] ••• [01―03]
Scan procedure is as follows.
• Turn on the switch of scan setting.
• "Scan display" by LED (address is registering inside the convertor.)
• "Number of connected indoor unit display" by LED (Scan is com-
• Turn off the switch of scan setting
• "Address update display" by LED
• Turn on the main power again.
• "Address rewriting display" by LED (Addresses are synchronized
* When scan error is generated, performing the scan again is neces-
(3) Setting from PC (Refer to the application manual in the DVD of an ac-
For how to conﬁ gure the settings from the ETS, refer to the Interface
10. USB CABLE CONNECTION
Connect the accessory USB cable to the terminal below.
Scan information (indoor unit address and outdoor unit address) can be
input from the PC.
Connect the USB cable after turning off the power.
11. TEST RUN
Test run can be performed in the following procedure using the switch
(1) Turn the test run switch (SET2-3) to ON.
(2) The indoor unit registered to the convertor starts the test run.
(3) Check that the indoor unit registered to the convertor performs the test
(4) Turn the test run switch (SET2-3) to OFF.
(5) The indoor unit which performs the test run stops it.
* When 60 minutes passes after the start of test run, test run of indoor unit
ends automatically. Always turn the test run switch (SET2-3) to OFF.
USB cable connector