9. TURNING ON THE POWER
(1) Check the network convertor wiring and switch settings on the
(2) Check the wiring and switch settings for the VRF system and multi
system or single model. For the wiring and switch settings method,
refer to the installation instruction sheet of each unit.
(3) Turn on the power for the VRF system and multi system or single
(4) Power will be supplied from the system to the convertor.
▪ Network convertor will be initialized and the power turned on.
LED1 (green) and LED2 (orange) will ﬂ ash.
▪ After initial setting is completed, operation will be restarted auto-
LED1 (green) lights.
▪ Network convertor does not operate during initialization.
* An error code will appear on LED in the event of a malfunction.
10. LED DISPLAY
During initialization (during initializa-
When error occurs in the remote controller connected to the Network
convertor, please refer to the installation manual of the remote control-
ler and indoor unit.
: 0.5s ON / 0.5s OFF
: 0.1s ON / 0.1s OFF
( ) : Number of flashing
is registered trademark of Echelon Corporation in
the United States and other countries.
Remote controller communication
Peripheral unit communication error
Indoor unit address setting error
Peripheral unit transmission PCB er-