Problem: Unit will not operate
power cord in-line fuse.
2. Check power connections.
3. Check if unit is turned on.
4. Check battery supply voltage.
Problem: Unit causes Interference with radio reception -
Connect the power cable to a different circuit than the radio.
2. Reroute cables well away from the radio.
Problem: No bottom display
1. Checkdepth range
for correct setting.
2. Check that transducer is connected.
3. Check for transducer cavitation (air gap under transducer during
high speed operation).
Problem: Excessive clutter on the display -
1. Lower Gain setting.
2. Check for turbulence under transducer.
3. Check for mild cavitation under transducer.
4. Check for other depth sounders operating nearby.