10. HINTS AND TIPS
10.1 Preparing the laundry
• Close the zippers.
• Close the fasteners of the duvet
• Do not keep ties or ribbons loose (e.g.
apron ribbons). Tie them before you
start a programme.
• Remove all items from the pockets.
• If an item has the internal layer made
of cotton, turn it inside out. Make sure
that the cotton layer is always external
• We recommend that you set the
correct programme applicable for the
type of fabrics that are in the
11. CARE AND CLEANING
11.1 Cleaning the filter
Laundry that is applicable for tumble drying.
Laundry that is applicable for tumble drying and resists higher dry‐
Laundry that is applicable for tumble drying but only with low dry‐
Laundry that is not applicable for tumble drying.
• Do not put fabrics with strong colours
together with fabrics with light colours.
Strong colours can bleed.
• Use an applicable programme for
cotton jersey and knitwear to prevent
the items to shrink.
• Make sure that the laundry weight is
not more than the maximum weight
that is in the programme table.
• Dry only the laundry that is applicable
for tumble dryer. Refer to the fabric
label on the items.