1) The maximum weight refers to dry items.
2) The Cotton Cupboard Dry programme is the "Standard cotton programme" and it is suita‐
ble to dry normal wet cotton laundry and it is the most efficient programme in terms of ener‐
gy consumption for drying wet cotton laundry.
3) For test institutes only: Standard programmes for tests are specified in the EN 61121
4) Only with the Drying Rack (standard accessory or optional, depending on model).
5) The wool drying cycle of this tumble drying machine has been tested and approved by
The Woolmark Company. The cycle is suitable to dry wool garments, which are labelled
"hand wash" provided that the garments are washed in a Woolmark endorsed hand washing
cycle and tumble dried according to the instructions issued by the manufacturer.
6) Press the Others touchpad again and again until the necessary programme come into the
view on the display
This option is applicable only to the Time
Drying programme. You can set the
programme duration, from a minimum of
10 minutes to a maximum of 2 hours.
The setting of the duration is related to
the quantity of laundry in the appliance.
We recommend that you set
a short duration for small
quantities of laundry or for
only one item.
Type of load
To dry hand-washable silk with warm air
and gentle movement.
Easy care fabrics for which a minimum of
ironing is necessary. The drying results
can be different from one type of fabric to
the other. Shake the items before you
put them in the appliance. When the pro‐
gramme is completed, Immediately re‐
move the items and put them on a hang‐
With this programme you can use the op‐
tion Time and set the programme dura‐
Refreshing a textiles that were in stor‐
Extends of 60 minutes the standard
anticrease phase (30 minutes) at the end
of the drying cycle. This function
prevents the laundry from creases. The
laundry can be removed during the
This function helps to get the laundry
more dried. There are 4 possible
1kg (or 5 shirts)/