TO ChOP OR MINCE
1. Hold S Blade by the Center Hub and place over post of Bowl. Caution: Blade is
very sharp, handle carefully. Rotate the S Blade to make certain it is seated on
the post as far as it will go. Do not place S Blade in Bowl until the Bowl is locked
in place. (Figure 2) Always place S blade in Food Processor before adding
2. Place food in Processing Bowl. Food to be processed should always be cut into
1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces.
3. Place Cover on Bowl, press down slightly and turn counterclockwise until locked
in place. (Figure 3)
DO NOT OPERATE UNIT UNLESS COMPLETELY ASSEMBLED
4. Turn unit "ON." (Select the medium to highest speed
setting on the Motor Base.) ALWAYS hOLD FOOD
PROCESSOR FIRMLY WITh ONE hAND WhEN
STARTING UNIT AND WhEN PROCESSING. (Figure 4)
Process until desired results are achieved by running
the unit continuously or Fast Pulsing. Fast Pulsing is
the technique used to control the size of the food being
processed with the Food Processor Accessory. Press
and release the Pulse button very quickly. Refer to
Processing Chart for proper techniques, quantities and
hOW TO DISASSEMBLE
1. Turn unit "OFF" and unplug Motor Base.
2. Always wait for the S Blade to stop spinning.
3. Remove Food Processor Accessory from Motor Base.
4. Turn Cover clockwise to remove from Bowl.
5. Remove S Blade carefully. Be careful not to let Blade fall out of the container.
The cutting edges are very sharp. Scrape any remaining food from the Blade
and Processing Bowl.
6. Unlock Bowl from Adaptor by turning Bowl clockwise.
en g lish -5