le Arn I n G A B oU t yoU r A cc essor y
1. Cover – The pour through feature allows the addition of liquid ingredients
2. S Blade – Specially designed for chopping and mincing. Grasp the Center Hub
when handling the Blade. Caution: The blade is very sharp, handle carefully.
3. Bowl – Curved interior allows for fast processing of those hard-to-chop foods.
4. Adaptor – Transfers the power of your Motor Base to the Food Processor
5. Before Using for the First Time – After unpacking, disassemble unit before using
for the first time. Wash all parts (except Adaptor) in warm, soapy water. Rinse
and dry immediately. DO NOT IMMERSE ADAPTOR IN ANY LIQUID. ALL PARTS
EXCEPT ADAPTOR ARE TOP RACK DIShWAShER-SAFE.
U sI n G yo U r A ccesso r y
ASSEMBLING AND USING YOUR FOOD PROCESSOR
1. Before assembly, make sure Adaptor is operating correctly. Unplug Motor Base
2. Place Bowl on Adaptor so that the tabs on the Bowl line up with lock opening.
Turn Bowl counterclockwise until it locks in place and will not turn any further.
3. Place Adaptor on Motor Base.
en gl ish -4