IM P o rtA n t sA FeG UA rd s
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be
followed including the following:
1. READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS, PRODUCT LABELS AND WARNINGS BEFORE
2. To protect against risk of electrical shock, DO NOT put Motor Base in water
or any other liquid.
3. Unplug from outlet when not in use, before putting on or taking off parts
and before cleaning.
4. Always operate the Food Processor with the cover in place.
5. Avoid contacting moving parts.
6. DO NOT operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after
the appliance malfunctions, or is dropped or damaged in any manner.
Return appliance to the nearest authorized Sunbeam service center
for examination, repair or electrical or mechanical adjustment. Refer to the
blender (Motor Base) manual for additional Important Safety Instructions
7. The use of attachments not recommended or sold by the appliance manufacturer
may cause fire, electrical shock or injury. Use only with Oster blenders.
8. DO NOT use outdoors or for commercial purposes.
9. DO NOT let cord hang over the edge of table or counter or touch hot surfaces.
10. Keep hands, hair, clothing and utensils away from moving blades while
processing food to reduce the risk of severe injury to persons or damage to the
Food Processor. A scraper may be used but must be used only when the Food
Processor is not running.
11. Blades are sharp. Handle carefully.
12. To avoid injury, never place Cutting Blade on Base without first putting Bowl
properly in place.
13. Be certain Cover is securely locked in place before operating appliance.
Frequently check and maintain proper interlock operation per this manual.
14. DO NOT use Interlock instead of switching Motor Base to "OFF" position and
unplugging power cord.
15. Never insert food by hand. Always use food pusher.
16. This appliance contains moving parts. Do not place fingers into feed tube cover.
17. This accessory is not intended for use by persons (including children) with
reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and
knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning
use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children should be
supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
18. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children,
or incapacitated individuals.
en g lish -1