Summary of Contents for Huawei SUN2000-4.95KTL-JPL0
SUN2000-4.95KTL-JPL0 and SmartACBox 10-In 1-Out Smart AC Combiner Box Quick Guide Issue: 02 Part Number: 31500AXJ Date: 2019-11-04 HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO., LTD.
When installing the device or connecting cables, use appropriate tools and take necessary protective measures to avoid damaging the device during operation. • Huawei shall not be liable for any consequences caused by the violation of the storage, transportation, installation, and operation instructions specified in this document and the user manual.
Space Angle For details about the installation space when multiple solar inverters are installed, see the SUN2000-4.95KTL-JPL0 User Manual. Mounting Hole Dimensions 1. Install the mounting brackets. When drilling holes, avoid the water pipes and power cables buried in the wall.
Level Bottom 2. Install the solar inverter on the mounting kit 3. (Optional) Install an anti- and tighten screw assemblies. theft lock. Prepare an anti-theft lock suitable for the lock hole diameter (Ф8 mm) by yourself. Ensure that the lock can be installed successfully. Connecting Cables Preparation •...
Item Category Conductor Cross- Outer Sectional Area Diameter PE cable Single-core outdoor copper cable 3.5–5.5 mm AC output power cable Three-core (U, O, and W) 3.5–5.5 mm 10–21 mm outdoor copper cable DC input power cable Common outdoor PV cable in the 3.5–5.5 mm 4.5–7.8 mm industry...
2. Connect the AC connector to the AC output port. 3. Check the route of the AC output power cable. To remove the AC connector from the solar inverter, perform the operations in reverse order. The following figure shows how to remove a plug insert. Installing DC Input Power Cables 1.
1. Assemble positive and negative connectors. Positive connector Positive metal contact Click Negative connector Negative Ensure that the cable Pull back the DC input metal contact cannot be pulled out after power cable to ensure that being crimped. it is in position. Ensure that the cable polarities are correct.
Installing the RS485 Communications Cable • When laying out the signal cable, separate it from the power cable and keep it away from strong interference sources to avoid strong communication interference. • Ensure that the protection layer of the cable is inside the connector, that surplus core wires are cut off from the protection layer, and that the exposed core wire is totally inserted into the cable hole and the cable is connected securely.
Verifying the Installation Acceptance Criteria The solar inverter is installed correctly and securely. Cables are routed properly as required by the customer. Cables are evenly tied and no burr exists. The PE cable is connected correctly, securely, and reliably. The DC switch and all the switches connecting to the solar inverter are OFF. The AC output power cable and DC input power cables are connected correctly, securely, and reliably.
Enclosure Dimensions Mounting Bracket Dimensions Installing the SmartACBox Preparing for the Installation Installation Space Expansion Bolt (1) Expansion sleeve (2) Flat washer (3) Spring washer (4) M12x60 bolt M12x60 expansion bolts and M12x40 bolt assemblies are delivered with the SmartACBox. M12x40 bolt assemblies are used for support-mounting and pole-mounting the SmartACBox.
1. Mark hole positions. • To prevent dust inhalation or contact with eyes, wear safety goggles and an anti-dust respirator when drilling holes. • Clean up any dust in and around the holes using a vacuum cleaner and measure the distance between holes.
Pole-mounted Installation • To pole-mount a SmartACBox, you need to prepare pole-mounting brackets by yourself based on the SmartACBox dimensions. You are advised to use M12 U-shaped bolts to secure the pole mounting bracket. • The figures are for reference only. The actual pole and pole mounting brackets prevail. 1.
Opening the Enclosure Door • Before opening the enclosure door, turn off all upstream switches for the SmartACBox. If you have to operate an energized SmartACBox, wear insulation gloves and take preventive measures. • If you need to open the enclosure door on rainy or snowy days, take protective measures to prevent rain or snow from entering the enclosure.
Knocking Off the Barrier Chip from a Cable Hole • Before connecting the PE cable, AC input power cable, and AC output power cable for the first time, knock off the barrier chips from the cable holes 1 and 2 for the AC input power cable and the cable hole for the AC output power cable.
Connecting the PE Cable 1. Crimp an OT terminal. 2. Secure the PE cable. • It is recommended that you route the PE cable to the ground bar through AC input cable hole 1. • Connect the PE cable to the nearest ground bar.
The antenna cable clips and M4 screw assemblies are delivered with the SmartACBox. 6. Install the SIM card of the SmartLogger1000A. Connecting the RS485 Communications Cable Connect the RS485 communications cable of an external device to the RS485-1 or RS485-2 port on the JX01 terminal block.
2. Connect the RS communications cable to the JX01 terminal block. (Optional) Connecting a Single-Phase Power Cable The power cable for the SmartACBox to supply power to the SmartLogger1000A has been installed before delivery. If an external power source is required to power the SmartLogger1000A, disconnect the power cable from the JX02 terminal block, and then connect an external single- phase power cable to the JX02 terminal block.
4. Connect the single-phase power cable to the JX02 terminal block. Use a torque screwdriver with an M3 flat head to secure the wires connected to the JX02 terminal block and use a torque screwdriver with an M4 Phillips head to secure the wire used for grounding.
Connecting the AC Output Power Cable 1. Remove an appropriate length of the Core wire Insulation layer Jacket jacket and insulation layer from the AC output power cable using a wire stripper. When connecting a stripped cable, ensure that the exposed insulation layer is in the enclosure, and the jacket is outside the enclosure.
Verifying the Installation Yes □ No □ N/A □ 1. The SmartACBox is installed correctly and securely. 2. All cables are connected correctly and securely and bound neatly, Yes □ No □ N/A □ without exposed metal. 3. All used waterproof connectors and cable holes at the enclosure bottom Yes □...
Installing the Cover Powering On the System • Put on insulation gloves before powering on the system. • Before turning on the AC switch between the solar inverter and the power grid, check that the AC voltage is within the specified range using a multimeter set to the AC position. 1.
No communication System Commissioning (SmartLogger1000A WebUI) 1. Use the SmartLogger1000A to set parameters for the SUN2000-4.95KTL-JPL0. 2. Operating system: Windows 7 or later versions 3. Browser: Chrome 52, Firefox 58, Internet Explorer 9, or their later versions 4. The WebUI snapshots are for reference only, and the actual display prevails.
3. Set LAN parameters. • If the SmartLogger is connected to a local area network (LAN) and a proxy server has been set, you need to cancel the proxy server settings. • If the SmartLogger is connected to the Internet and the PC is connected to the LAN, do not cancel the proxy server settings.
4. Set the parameters for the wireless network between the SmartLogger and the management system. The mobile data parameters are obtained from the SIM card carrier. 5. Click Search Device to add the communication devices connected to the SmartLogger. Ensure that the found devices are the same as the connected devices.
6. Select a device and set the grid code. 7. (Optional) If an EMI is available, set EMI parameters. Otherwise, skip this step. • Port: The number of the SmartLogger COM port connected to EMI. • The Baud rate, Parity, and Stop bit should be consistent with those of the EMI. •...
8. (Optional) Set management system parameters. • Set Server to the IP address or domain name of the connected management system and Port to the port number of the connected management system. • Set Address mode to Logical address. If the communication address of the device connected to the SmartLogger is unique, you are advised to select Comm.
Setting Power Adjustment Parameters If you need to set power adjustment parameters for the solar inverter, log in to the SUN2000 app as Special User, Choose Running Info. > Power Adjustment Parameters. Automatic Address Allocation If not all devices are detected due to duplicate communications addresses, Log in as Advanced User or Special User and choose Maintenance >...
2. Close the monitoring compartment door and then the power compartment door. 3. Rotate the enclosure door lock to lock the door. Customer Service Contact Information Customer Service Contact Information Region Country Customer Service Mailbox Phone Number Japan Japan Japan_ESC@ms.huawei.com 0120258367...
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. Huawei Industrial Base, Bantian, Longgang Shenzhen 518129 People's Republic of China solar.huawei.com...