IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
PLEASE READ AND OBSERVE ALL WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN IN THIS OWNER'S
MANUAL AND THOSE MARKED ON THE UNIT. RETAIN THIS BOOKLET FOR FUTURE
This set has been designed and manufactured to assure personal safety. Improper use can result in electric shock
or fire hazard. The safeguards incorporated in this unit will protect you if you observe the following procedures for
installation, use and servicing. This unit is fully transistorized and does not contain any parts that can be repaired by
DO NOT REMOVE THE CABINET COVER, OR YOU MAY BE EXPOSED TO DANGEROUS VOLTAGE.
REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL ONLY.
1. Read these instructions.
2. Keep these instructions.
3. Heed all warnings.
4. Follow all instructions.
5. Do not use this apparatus near water.
6. Clean only with dry cloth.
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including
amplifiers) that produce heat.
9. Do not defect the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with
one wider than the other. A grounding type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide blade or
the third prong are provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician
for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the
point where they exit from the apparatus.
11. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
12. Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold with
the apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/apparatus combination
to avoid injury from tip-over.
13. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
14. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged
in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the
apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been