You can play a specific title, chapter, track, or segment repectedly.
(Title repeat, chapter/track repeat, A-B repeat)
Repeating a title, chapter or track
Press REPEAT repeatedly to select desired
repeat during playback.
Each time you press REPEAT button, the
playback mode changes as follows.
Rpt One Track
Rpt One Disc
The DVD video player starts in the selected mode
within about 5 seconds after you select.
Repeating a specific segment
Press A-B REPEAT at the beginning of the
segment (point A) you want to play repeatedly.
Press A-B REPEAT again at the end of the
segment (point B).
The DVD video player automatically
returns to point A and starts repeat
playback of the selected segment ( Rep A-
Resumes normal playback.
Repeats the current chapter.
Repeats the current title.
Repeats a current track
Repeats the entire disc.
Repeats all discs.
To resume normal playback
Press REPEAT until the "
• Some discs may not permit these operations.
• Repeat is prohibited when PBC is on.
To resume normal playback.
Press A-B REPEAT repeatedly until the word "
• Some discs may not permit A-B repeat operation.
• You cannot set the A-B repeat function for a segment that
includes multiple camera angles
• You can specify a segment only within the current title or track
• There may be a slight difference between point A and the
location where playback actually resumes depending on the
" is displayed.