Toshiba-SD-6915 fix ok rev01
Important Safety Instructions
1) Read these instructions.
2) Keep these instructions.
3) Heed all warnings.
4) Follow all instructions.
5) Do not use this apparatus near water.
6) Clean only with dry cloth.
7) Do not block any ventilation openings, Install in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
8) Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, or other apparatus (including
amplifiers) that produce heat.
9) Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding- type plug. A polarized plug has two blades
with one wider than the other. A grounding type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong.
The wide blade or the third prong are provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your
outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
10) Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs,
convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
11) Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
12) Use only with cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufactur-
er, or sold with the apparatus.
13) Unplug this apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when moving the
cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
14) Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been
damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects
have fallen into the apparatus the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate
normally, or has been dropped.
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT REMOVE
THE COVER(OR BACK).
NO USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS ARE INSIDE. REFER SERVICING
TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL.
This symbol indicates "dangerous volt-
age" inside the product that presents a
risk of electric shock or personal injury.
Do not install this equipment in a confined space such as a bookcase or similar unit.
WARNING : To prevent damage which may result in fire or electric shock hazard, do not
expose this appliance to rain or moisture.
CAUTION : DVD PLAYERS USE AN INVISIBLE LASER BEAM WHICH CAN
CAUSE HAZARDOUS RADIATION EXPOSURE IF DIRECTED.
BE SURE TO OPERATE PLAYER CORRECTLY AS INSTRUCTED.
To prevent electric shock, match wide blade of plug to wide slot, fully insert.
Pour éviter les chocs électriques, introduíre la lame la plus large de la fiche dans la borne corre-
spondante de la prise et pousser jusqu au fond.
This product satisfies FCC regulations when shielded cables and connectors are used to connect the unit to
other equipment. To prevent electromagnetic interference with electric appliances, such as radios and televi-
sions, use shielded cables and connectors for connections.
FCC NOTE (for U.S.A):
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to
Part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interfer-
ence in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and,
if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio or televi-
sion reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on.
The user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures.
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect this equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This class B digital apparatus meets all requirements of the Canadian Interference --
Causing Equipment Regulations
PRODUCTO LÁSER CLASE 1
This symbol indicates important
instructions accompanying the