Inverter with front covers 1 and 2
(1) Remove the front cover 1 and 2 from the inverter. (For removing the front cover, refer to the FR-E700
series instruction manual.)
(2) Remove the PU cover from the front cover 2.
For removing the PU cover, refer to page 5.
(3) Mount the front cover 1 to the inverter.
(4) Fit the spacer for plug-in option mounting, the
hexagon spacer, and the junction connector
into their designated positions shown in the
diagram on the next page. Fit the junction
connector along the guide of the connector of
the inverter and insert it as far as it goes.
(5) Fit the connector of the plug-in option along
the guide of the junction connector and insert
it as far as it goes.
(6) Fix the plug-in option securely by using the
supplied mounting screw (short) to the upper screw hole and the other supplied mounting screw (long)
to the lower screw hole of the plug-in option. If the screw holes do not line up, the connector may not
have been plugged properly. Check for loose plugging.
Tightening torque: 0.33 to 0.4N⋅m
(7) Remove the PU cover provided on the front cover for plug-in option and mount the other PU cover,
which was removed in (2).
(8) Loosen the terminal screws and insert the wires into the terminals. After that, fasten the terminal screws
to the recommended tightening torque. (Refer to page 9)
(9) Mount the front cover for plug-in option to the inverter.
INSTALLATION AND WIRING
Front cover 1
Front cover 2