Inverter with one front cover
(1) Remove the front cover from the inverter. (For removing the front cover, refer to the FR-E700 series
(2) Remove the PU cover from the front cover. Open the PU cover with a driver, etc. and remove it in the
direction of arrow as shown below.
* Open the PU cover, then open it toward the arrow
direction to remove.
(3) Fit the spacer for plug-in option mounting, the hexagon spacer, and the junction connector into their
designated positions shown in the diagram on the next page. Fit the junction connector along the guide
of the connector of the inverter and insert it as far as it goes.
(4) Fit the connector of the plug-in option along the guide of the junction connector and insert it as far as it
(5) Fix the plug-in option securely by using the supplied mounting screw (short) to the upper screw hole and
the other supplied mounting screw (long) to the lower screw hole of the plug-in option. If the screw holes
do not line up, the connector may not have been plugged properly. Check for loose plugging.
Tightening torque: 0.33 to 0.4N⋅m
INSTALLATION AND WIRING
(1) Front cover
(2) PU cover