NOTE: DO NOT USE:
• Bleach, chlorine products and other
• Liquids containing solvents (i.e., paint
thinners, gasoline, oils)
• Tri-sodium phosphate products
• Ammonia products
• Acid-based products
These chemicals will harm the unit and
will damage the surface being cleaned.
Before starting any cleaning task it is
important to inspect the area for objects
which could create a hazard. Remove
objects from the area which could be
tripped over such as children's toys or
outdoor furniture. Insure that all doors
and windows are closed tight. Also make
sure that all plants and trees in the
adjacent area are protected by a drop
cloth ensuring that they will not be
harmed by any overspray.
GENERAL CLEANING TIPS
• Remove the spray wand from the gun
as shown in Figure G. Remove any dirt
from the spray wand nozzle hole and
• For cleaning tasks such as deck or
brick patio cleaning, limit your work area
to approximately 25 square feet at a
• Pre-rinse cleaning area with fresh
• Use only detergents formulated for
• Always test detergent in an
inconspicuous area before use.
• Begin with a wide fan nozzle spray
and adjust the pressure to the desired
• The best angle for spraying water
against a cleaning surface is 45 degrees.
Spraying head on tends to cause dirt
particles to imbed in the surface. When
working on vertical surfaces, it is best to
apply detergent starting at the bottom
and working upwards which will prevent
the detergent from sliding down and
1. Depress the off switch and unplug the
cord from the outlet.
2. Turn off water at the faucet.
3. Discharge residual pressure by
pressing the trigger until no more water
comes out of the adjustable nozzle.
4. Engage the gun safety catch.
5. Disconnect the garden hose from the
6. Disconnect the high pressure hose
from the high pressure outlet and drain
1. Store pressure washer indoors away
from areas that might freeze.
2. Do not allow high pressure hose to
3. Turn unit on for a few seconds until all
water is removed from the pump. Turn
Use only mild soap and damp cloth to
clean the tool.
the pressure washer to clean itself.
IMPORTANT: To assure product
SAFETY and RELIABILITY, repairs,
maintenance and adjustment should be
performed by authorized service centers
or other qualified service personnel,
always using identical replacement parts.
Recommended accessories for use with
your pressure washer are available from
your local dealer or authorized service
center. If you need assistance regarding
accessories, please call: 1-800-544-6986.
WARNING: The use of any accessory
not recommended for use with this
pressure washer could be hazardous.
CAUTION: Never use