Download  Print this page

LG 42PC1M Series Owner's Manual page 3

Hide thumbs

Advertisement

Safety instructions have two kinds of information, and each meaning of it is as below.
*
The violation of this instruction may cause serious injuries and even death.
WARNING
The violation of this instruction may cause light injuries or damage of the
NOTES
product.
Take care of danger that may happen under specific condition.
NOTES
Never touch the power plug with a wet hand.
- This may cause an electric shock.
Disconnect from the mains and remove all connec-
tions before moving.
Do not place the set in a built-in installation such as a
bookcase or rack.
- Ventilation required.
When installing the set on a table, be careful not to
place the edge of its stand on the end of the table.
- This may cause the set to fall, causing serious injury to a child or
adult, and serious damage to the set.
Do not place an outside antenna in the vicinity of over-
head power lines or other electric light or power cir-
cuits.
- This may cause an electric shock.
There should be enough distance between an outside
antenna and power lines to keep the former from
touching the latter even when the antenna falls.
- This may cause an electric shock.
Do not pull the plug not the cord when disconnecting.
- This may cause a fire.
Ensure the power cord doesn't trail across any hot
objects like a heater.
- This may cause a fire or an electric shock.
Do not plug when the power cord or plug is damaged
or the connecting part of the power outlet is loose.
- This may cause a fire or an electric shock.
Dispose of used batteries carefully to prevent a child
from eating them.
- In case that it eats them, take it to see a doctor immediately.
When moving the set assembled with speakers do not
carry holding the speakers.
- This may cause the set to fall, causing serious injury to a child or
adult, and serious damage to the set.
Unplug this product from the wall outlet before clean-
ing. Do not use liquid cleaners or aerosol cleaners.
- This may cause damage the set or could give an electric shock.
Contact the service centre once a year to clean the
internal part of the set.
- Accumulated dust can cause mechanical failure.
The distance between eyes and the screen should be
about 5 ~ 7 times as long as diagonal length of the
screen.
- If not, eyes will strain.
Unplug the set from the wall outlet when it is left unattended
and unused for long periods of time or occurred a state of
emergency.
- Accumulated dust may cause a fire or an electric shock from
deterioration through electric leakage.
Safety Warnings
Owner's Manual 3

Advertisement

loading

  Related Manuals for LG 42PC1M Series