For service, repair or any questions regarding your appliance, call the appropriate 800 num-
ber on cover of this book. Please DO NOT return the product to the place of purchase. lso,
please DO NOT mail product back to manufacturer, nor bring it to a service center. You may
also want to consult the website listed on the cover of this manual.
One-Year Limited Warranty
( pplies only in the United States and Canada)
What does it cover?
ny defect in material or workmanship provided; however, pplica's liability will not
exceed the purchase price of product.
For how long?
• One year after date of purchase.
What will we do to help you?
• Provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory
How do you get service?
• Save your receipt as proof of date of sale.
• Visit the online service website at www.prodprotect.com/applica, or call toll-free
1-800-231-9786, for general warranty service.
• If you need parts or accessories, please call 1-800-738-0245.
What does your warranty not cover?
• Damage from commercial use
• Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect
• Products that have been modified in any way
• Products used or serviced outside the country of purchase
• Glass parts and other accessory items that are packed with the unit
• Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit
• Consequential or incidental damages (Please note, however, that some states do not allow
the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages, so this limitation may
not apply to you.)
How does state law relate to this warranty?
• This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from
state to state or province to province.