10.5 Automatic switch-off
For safety reasons the appliance deacti-
vates after some time:
The automatic switch-off works
with all functions, except Light ,
Duration , End Time .
10.6 Cooling fan
When the appliance operates, the cooling
fan activates automatically to keep the
11. HELPFUL HINTS AND TIPS
The temperature and baking times
in the tables are guidelines only.
They depend on the recipes and
the quality and quantity of the in-
11.1 Cooking with steam
Cookware for steam cooking
• Use only heat and corrosion resistant
cookware or chrome steel food con-
tainers (for some models only).
• The correct shelf positions are in the ta-
ble below. Count the shelf positions
from the bottom to the top.
• When you cook longer than 30 minutes
or when you cook large quantities of
food, add water if it is necessary.
• Put the food into the correct cooking
containers and put the containers on
the shelves. Make sure that there is
11.2 Steam water table
Water in the water drawer in ml
1) The times are for guidance only
50 °C - 96 °C
• If a heating function operates.
• If you do not change the steamer tem-
surfaces of the appliance cool. If you de-
activate the appliance, the cooling fan can
continue to operate until the appliance
some distance between the shelves to
let the steam circulate around each
• After each use, remove the water from
the water drawer, connecting hoses
and steam generator. Refer to the
chapter "Care and cleaning".
Notes on the tables for steam
• The tables give data for typical dishes.
• The temperature and time are for guid-
ance only and depend on the type, di-
mensions and quantity of the food and
• Use a recipe that is almost the same if
you cannot find the settings for your
• Start the procedure with a cold appli-
ance unless the data in the tables is dif-
• When you cook rice, use a ratio of
1.5:1 – 2:1 water to rice because rice
15 - 20
30 - 40
50 - 60