When making toast or using
always turn the dial past
20 and then turn back or
forward to desired setting.
. On indicator light
3. Cooking FUNCTION (MODE) control
. 60-minute TIMER/TOAST
le bouton jusqu'à
dépasser la position 20
puis régler le temps désiré
How to Use
This product is for household use only.
• Remove all packing material and any stickers; peel off clear protective film from control
• Please go to www.prodprotect.com/applica to register your warranty.
• Wash all removable parts as instructed in CARe And CleAnInG section of this manual.
• Replace slide rack in oven.
• Select a location where this unit is to be used, allowing enough space between back of the
unit and the wall to allow heat to flow without damage to cabinets and walls.
Important: The oven top and side surfaces get hot.
Note: It is not necessary to preheat the oven for toasting.
1. Set temperature control to 450 Broil/Toast position.
2. open oven door. Insert the slide rack into the bottom slot.
3. Place the toast directly on the slide rack and close the door.
4. Set the cooking FUnCTIon (Mode) selector to Toast.
5. Turn toast shade selector past 20 and then turn back to desired toast shade. For best
results, select the medium setting for your first cycle, then adjust lighter or darker to suit
your taste. The Power indicator light comes on and stays on during the toasting cycle.
When toasting is done, the signal bell sounds, the oven automatically shuts off and the
indicator light goes off.
Helpful Tip for Multiple Toasting Cycles
For best results, when making three or more consecutive batches of toast, allow a short cool
down period between toasting cycles.
6. open oven door and using oven mitt or pot holder, slide out rack to remove toast.
Important: Always use an oven mitt or pot holder to remove food from the oven as the door
and the slide rack will be hot.
THIS OVEN GETS HOT. WHEN
THIS OVEN GETS HOT.
WHEN IN USE, ALWAYS USE OVEN
IN USE, ALWAYS USE OVEN
MITTS OR POT HOLDERS WHEN
MITTS OR POT HOLDERS
TOUCHING ANY OUTER OR INNER
WHEN TOUCHING ANY OUTER
SURFACE OF THE OVEN.
OR INNER SURFACE OF THE