HINTS AND TIPS
RULES FOR SEPARATING LAUNDRY
• Fabric type / indications on label (cotton, mixed fibres, synthetic,
wool, handwash items)
• Colour (separate coloured garments from whites, wash new
coloured items separately)
• Size (wash items of different sizes in the same load to improve
washing efficacy and weight distribution in the drum)
• Delicates (place small items – such as nylon stockings – and
garments with clasps – such as braziers – in a laundry bag or in a
pillow case with a zip).
• Objects such as coins or safety pins can damage laundry and the
washer dryer drum.
ON GARMENT LABELS
The value given in the tub symbol is the maximum temperature
possible for washing the garment.
Normal mechanical action
Reduced mechanical action
Much reduced mechanical action
Hand wash only
Do not wash
CLEAN THE WATER FILTER REGULARLY
• This is needed to prevent the filter from blocking and preventing
the water from draining correctly. See the section "Cleaning and
Maintenance" / "Cleaning the water filter" in the detailed guide
that may be requested or downloaded from the website.
SAVING ENERGY AND PROTECTING THE
• Keeping within the load limits indicated in the programme chart
will optimise energy, water and detergent consumption and
reduce washing times.
• Do not exceed the detergent quantities recommended by the
• Save energy by using a 60°C instead of a 90°C wash programme,
or by using a 40°C instead of a 60°C wash programme. We
recommend using the "
garments, which is longer but uses less energy.
• To save energy and time when washing and drying, select
highest spin speed available for the programme to reduce the
residual water remaining in the garments at the end of the wash
Cotton " 60°C programme for cotton
WARNING: In the appliance enclosure or in the built-in structure,
keep ventilation openings on the bottom of the appliance clear
WARNING: the appliance is not to be used if industrial chemicals
have been used for cleaning.
WARNING: the appliance must not be installed behind a lockable
door, a sliding door or a door with a hinge on the opposite side to
that of the tumble dryer, in such a way that a full opening of the
tumble dryer door is restricted.
WARNING: The appliance must not be supplied through an
external switching device, such as a timer, or connected to a
circuit that is regularly switched on and off by a utility.