IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Improper operation or maintenance of this product could result in serious injury and property
damage. Read and understand all warnings and operation instructions before using this
What Could Happen
It is normal for electrical contacts within the
motor and pressure switch to spark.
If electrical sparks from compressor come
into contact with flammable vapors, they
may ignite, causing fire or explosion.
Restricting any of the compressor
ventilation openings will cause serious
overheating and could cause fire.
Unattended operation of this product could
result in personal injury or property
damage. To reduce the risk of fire, do not
allow the compressor to operate
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Risk of explosion or fire
Always operate the compressor in a well
ventilated area free of combustible
materials, gasoline, or solvent vapors.
If spraying flammable materials, locate
compressor at least 20 feet away from
spray area. An additional length of hose may
Store flammable materials in a secure
location away from compressor.
Never place objects against or on top of
compressor. Operate compressor in an
open area at least 12 inches away from any
wall or obstruction that would restrict the
flow of fresh air to the ventilation openings.
Operate compressor in a clean, dry well
ventilated area. Do not operate unit indoors
or in any confined area.
Always remain in attendance with the
product when it is operating.
Always disconnect electrical power by
moving pressure switch lever to the off
position and drain tank daily or after each
How To Prevent It