When used with the LG AHU Communications Kit (sold separately), the LG EEV Kit controls refrigerant flow between
LG Multi V air-source or water-source units and a third-party air handler unit (AHU).
The EEV Kits for PAHCMS000 are offered in four sizes:
• PRLK048A0 supports 12 through 96 MBH (8 tons maximum)
• PRLK096A0 supports 96.1 through 192 MBH (16 tons maximum)
• PRLK396A0 supports 192.1 MBH through 396 MBH (32 ton maximum)
• PRLK594A0 supports 396.1 MBH through 594 MBH coils (48 ton maximum, requires EEV Controller
Table 13: EEV Kit Specifications Table.
For Use With
Power Supply Requirements
Dimensions (in., W x H x D)
Net Weight (lbs.)
Shipping Weight (lbs.)
Maximum Air Handler Unit
Table 14: EEV Kit Compatibility Table.
(8 tons max)
(16 tons max)
(32 tons max)
(48 tons max)
EEV Kit Design Parameters
• Maximum of one (1) EEV Kit can be connected to one (1) AHU
• Minimum coil entering air temperature for heating mode is 41°F.
• Requires field-supplied six-conductor communication cable to
connect to AHU Communications Kit.
Introduction, Specifications, and Design Parameters
PAHCMR000 and PAHCMS000
Powered by Air Handler Unit Communica�ons Kit (12 VDC)
8-5/8 x 15-15/16 x 3-5/16
AWG 18 x 6 Stranded, Shielded Copper Wire
AHU Communica�on Kit
HP (requires EEV
HP = Heat Pump; HR = Heat Recovery
Due to our policy of continuous product innovation, some specifications may change without notification.
©LG Electronics U.S.A., Inc., Englewood Cliffs, NJ. All rights reserved. "LG" is a registered trademark of LG Corp.
EEV KIT INSTALLATION
-4 to 149F
0 to 98% (Non-condensing)
13-25/32 x 7-
3/32 x 13-39/64
• Maximum distance between EEV Kit and AHU Communications Kit
is thirty-two (32) feet.
• Designed for indoor installations (field-supplied waterproof enclo-
sure must be used when installing outdoors).
Figure 16: EEV Kit.
16-1/8 x 7-3/32 x