BASE ASSEMBLY – HSF1630 SERIES
1. Create an X with the 2 cross base pieces.
2. Place the main pole onto the cross base, align with the four holes. Use the four screws provided to
secure and tighten the pole to the cross base.
3. Remove the pole locking nut and slide the base sheath over the main pole and onto the cross base,
replace the pole locking nut.
4. Loosen the pole extension locking nut around the top of the main pole and raise the chrome extension
pole to its desired height. Tighten the pole extension locking nut.
5. Position the fan head assembly onto the extension pole and tighten the locking screw.
ASSEMBLY OF THE BLADE AND GRILLES – HSF1630 SERIES
1. Unscrew the blade nut clockwise and the plastic nut counterclockwise and set aside.
2. Position the rear grille onto the fan head assembly making sure the two alignment holes are aligned
with the two prongs.
3. Screw on plastic nut tightly clockwise to attach rear grille.
4. Install the blade onto the shaft until the retaining pin fits into the notch on the blade.
5. Screw blade nut to the motor shaft counterclockwise (tighten by turning to the left).
6. Mount the front grille and secure using the locking clips.
• Place your fan on a level and dry surface.
• Plug the power cord into a polarized 120 Volt AC wall outlet. Please make sure the speed control
is in the off position.
Speed is controlled by pressing the Control Pad button to the desired setting
Oscillation Control To make the fan oscillate, push down on the oscillation knob located on the top of the
motor housing. To stop the fan from oscillating, pull up on the oscillation knob when
the fan is in the desired position.
The airflow can be adjusted upward or downward by tilting the fan head as desired.
To change the tilting angle of the fan head assembly, simply move the fan head to
the desired angle.
Turn the pole locking nut counterclockwise to loosen the pole. Adjust the pole to
(HSF1630 series only)
the desired height and firmly tighten the locking nut in a clockwise directi
CLEANING AND STORAGE
• UNPLUG the fan before cleaning.
• Use only a soft, damp cloth to gently wipe the fan clean.
• DO NOT immerse the fan in water and NEVER allow water to drip into the motor housing.
• DO NOT use gasoline, paint thinner or other chemicals to clean the fan.
CLEANING AND STORAGE
Removal of the Front Grille for Cleaning
• UNPLUG the fan and remove the Front Grille by releasing the clips.
• Unscrew the Blade Nut by turning it CLOCKWISE (REVERSE THREAD).
• Pull the Fan Blade away from the Motor Housing.
• Gently wipe the Fan Blade and Grilles with a damp cloth.
• Re-assemble the fan by following the steps in ASSEMBLY OF BLADE AND GRILLE INSTRUCTIONS.
• For storage, disassemble and clean the fan carefully as instructed and store in its original box. You may
leave the fan assembled and covered to protect it from dust. Store the fan in a cool, dry place.
Questions or Comments
Call us toll-free at: 1-800-477-0457
Or visit our website at: www.HoneywellPluggedIn.com/fans
Please be sure to specify model number.
1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
You should first read all instructions before
attempting to use this product.
A. This 1 year limited warranty applies to repair
or replacement of product found to be
defective in material or workmanship. This
warranty does not apply to damage resulting
from commercial, abusive, unreasonable
use or supplemental damage. Defects that
are the result of normal wear and tear will
not be considered manufacturing defects
under this warranty. KAZ IS NOT LIABLE
FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL
DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE. ANY IMPLIED
WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
ON THIS PRODUCT IS LIMITED IN
DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS
WARRANTY. Some jurisdictions do not allow
the exclusion or limitation of incidental or
consequential damages or limitations on how
long an implied warranty lasts, so the above
limitations or exclusions may not apply to
you. This warranty gives you specific legal
rights, and you also may have other rights
which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
This warranty applies only to the original
purchaser of this product from the original
date of purchase.
B. At its option, Kaz will repair or replace
this product if it is found to be defective
in material or workmanship.
C. This warranty does not cover damage
resulting from any unauthorized attempts to
repair or from any use not in accordance with
the instruction manual.
To register your product, please go to
to register your product under the Customer Care
Center and receive product information updates
and new promotional offers.
NOTE: IF YOU EXPERIENCE A PROBLEM,
PLEASE CONTACT CONSUMER RELATIONS
FIRST OR SEE YOUR WARRANTY. DO NOT
RETURN THE PRODUCT TO THE ORIGINAL
PLACE OF PURCHASE. DO NOT ATTEMPT
TO OPEN THE MOTOR HOUSING YOURSELF,
DOING SO MAY VOID YOUR WARRANTY
AND CAUSE DAMAGE TO THE PRODUCT
OR PERSONAL INJURY.