FUSED SAFETY PLUG - FOR US MODELS ONLY
This fan features a fused safety plug which is designed to cut off electric current to the fan if an electrical
fault occurs. Please see below for more information on how to properly use your fan and replace the safety
plug fuse, if needed.
USER SERVICING INSTRUCTIONS
• If your fan loses power and you suspect that the fuse on your fan has
blown, grasp plug and remove from the receptacle or other outlet device.
DO NOT unplug by pulling on cord.
• Slide fuse cover, located on the top of the plug towards the prongs of
the plug. (Fig. 1)
• Carefully remove the blown fuse and snap a new fuse into place. To
Reduce the Risk of Fire, replace fuse only with 2.5 Amp, 125 volt fuse.
Fully close the fuse door by sliding back into place. (Fig. 2) Discard the
blown fuse. The plug should now be ready for normal use.
• To Reduce the Risk of Fire, DO NOT replace attachment plug. Contains
a safety device (fuse) that should not be removed. Discard product if
the attachment plug is damaged.
• If you need further information on how or when to replace the fuse in
the safety plug, please contact Kaz Consumer Relations Department
by visiting our website at www.honeywellpluggedin.com/fans
or calling 1-800-477-0457.
PART GUIDE – HTF1220 SERIES
1. Front Grille
3. Plastic Nut
4. Rear Grille
5. Motor Shaft
6. Oscillation Knob
7. Fan Body
8. Blade Nut
9. Speed Control Buttons
11. Grille Locking Clips
12. Fan Head Assembly
BASE ASSEMBLY – HTF1220 SERIES
1. Insert the Fan Body assembly into the base until it clicks into place.
ASSEMBLY OF THE BLADE AND GRILLES – HTF1220 SERIES
1. Unscrew the blade nut clockwise and the plastic nut counterclockwise and set aside.
2. Position the rear grille onto the fan head assembly making sure the two alignment holes are aligned
with the two prongs.
3. Screw on plastic nut tightly clockwise to attach rear grille.
4. Install the blade onto the shaft until the retaining pin fits into the notch on the blade.
5. Screw blade nut to the motor shaft counterclockwise (tighten by turning to the left).
6. Mount the front grille and secure using the locking clips.
PART GUIDE – HSF1630 SERIES
1. Main Pole
2. Cross Base
3. Cross Base Screws
4. Base Sheath
5. Pole Locking Nut
6. Extension Pole
7. Fan Head Assembly
8. Locking Screw
9. Blade Nut
10. Plastic Nut
11. Rear Grille
12. Motor Shaft
13. Alignment Holes
15. Fan Blade
16. Front Grille
17. Oscillation Knob
18. Grille Locking Clips