HSF600 SERIES REMOTE CONTROL OPERATION
Remove remote control from the back of the fan. The remote control will not work while in the
fan housing. Press the Power button ( ) once to turn the fan on. Press the Power button a
second time to turn the fan off (Fig.22).
To adjust the speed up or down, press the Fan Speed
button ( ) repeatedly to increase level (Fig.16).
Choose from 1, 2, 4, or 8 hour settings by performing
the following function (Fig.22):
• 1 hour: Press the Timer button ( ) once.
• 2 hours: Press the Timer button twice.
• 4 hours: Press the Timer button a third time.
• 8 hours: Press the Timer button a fourth time.
Press the Timer button a fifth time to turn the Timer feature off (Fig. 22).
USER SERVICING INSTRUCTIONS
CLEANING AND STORAGE
• Be sure your fan is in the OFF position.
• Unplug the fan before cleaning.
• Use only a soft, damp cloth to gently wipe the fan clean.
• DO NOT immerse the fan in water and never allow water to enter the Motor Housing.
• DO NOT use gasoline, paint thinner or other chemicals to clean the fan.
REMOVAL OF THE FRONT GRILLE FOR CLEANING
• Remove the Front Grille by releasing the Grille clips.
• Unscrew the Blade Knob by turning it CLOCKWISE (REVERSE THREAD).
• Pull the Fan Blade away from the Motor Housing.
• Gently wipe the Fan Blade and Grilles with a soft, damp cloth.
• Assemble the fan by following the last three steps in the ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS.
• For storage disassemble and clean the fan carefully as instructed. Store the fan in its original
box. You may also leave the fan fully assembled and covered with plastic to protect it from dust.
Store your fan in clean, dry place.
Questions or Comments
Call us toll-free at: 1-800-477-0457
Or visit our website at: www.HoneywellPluggedIn.com/fans
Please be sure to specify model number.