READ AND SAVE THESE SAFETY
INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING
When using electrical appliances, basic
precautions should always be followed to
reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and
injury to persons, including the following:
Use this fan only as described in this manual.
Other use not recommended may cause fire,
electric shock or injury to persons.
This product is intended for household use
ONLY and not for commercial, industrial or
To protect against electric shock, do not place
fan in window, immerse unit, plug or cord in
water or spray with liquids.
This appliance has a polarized plug (one
blade is wider than the other). To reduce the
risk of shock, this plug is intended to fit only
one way in a polarized outlet. If the plug does
not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it
still does not fit, contact a qualified
electrician. DO NOT attempt to defeat this
Close supervision is necessary when any
appliance is used by or near children.
Turn the fan to the OFF position and unplug the
fan from the outlet when not in use, when
moving the fan from one location to another,
before cleaning and before removing the fan
The Honeywell trademark is used by Kaz, Inc. under license from Honeywell Intellectual Properties, Inc.
To disconnect the fan, first turn control to the
OFF position, grip the plug and pull it from the
wall outlet. Never pull by the cord.
Do not operate the fan in the presence of
explosive and/or flammable fumes.
Do not place the fan or any parts near an
open flame, cooking or other heating
10. Do not operate the fan with a damaged cord
or plug or if the product malfunctions, is
dropped or damaged in any manner (see
11. Avoid contact with moving fan parts.
12. The use of attachments not recommended by
the manufacturer may be hazardous.
13. Place the fan on a dry level surface.
14. Do not operate if the fan housing is removed
or damaged. Do not operate the fan if the
grille is removed or not properly assembled.
15. Do not operate on desktops or tabletops. This
fan is intended for use on floors only.
16. A loose fit between the AC outlet (receptacle)
and plug may cause overheating and a
distortion of the plug. Contact a qualified
electrician to replace loose or worn outlet.
WARNING: To Reduce The Risk of Fire or
Electric Shock, Do Not Use This Fan With Any
Solid-State Speed Control Device.