IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
READ AND SAVE THESE SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THIS FAN
When using electrical appliances, basic precautions should always be followed to reduce
the risk of fire, electric shock, and injury to persons, including the following:
1. Use this fan only as described in this
manual. Other use not recommended
may cause fire, electric shock or injury
2. Close supervision is necessary when any
appliance is used by or near children.
3. Unplug the USB plug from your computer
when not in use, when moving fan from one
location to another, and before cleaning.
4. Do not operate the fan in the presence
of explosive and/or flammable fumes.
place the fan or any parts
near an open flame, cooking or other
use this fan near water,
immerse in water, or expose to rain.
7. Avoid contact with moving fan parts.
8. The use of attachments not recommended
by the manufacturer may be hazardous.
operate if the fan housing is
removed or damaged.
10. Do not store fan with batteries in place.
THIS IS NOT A TOY
Honeywell is a trademark of Honeywell International Inc., used under license by Helen of Troy Limited.
Honeywell International Inc. makes no representation or warranties with respect to this product.
TURBO ON THE GO FAN
Model Series HTF090
Caution: When running this fan from your
computer, it is best to keep your computer
connected to an outside power source. Running
the fan on the computer's battery power only
may drain the battery.
INSTALLING THE BATTERIES
• Remove battery
cover door, gently pull
the ribbon to slide
battery holder out.
• Install 4 AA batteries according to the
• Using the guide notch, slide the battery
holder into the back of fan, the battery holder
will only fit one way do not force. Fig. 1
• When fan is plugged in via USB or your
own electrical adapter, fan batteries will
not be drained.
• Always use new batteries in your fan,
do not mix old and new batteries.
For improved unit performance use lithium batteries.
See Recyclers in your area for proper disposal