Important Safety Instructions
1) Read these instructions.
2) Keep these instructions.
3) Heed all warnings.
4) Follow all instructions.
5) Do not use this apparatus near water.
6) Clean only with dry cloth.
7) Do not block any ventilation openings.
Install in accordance with the manufacturer's
8) Do not install near any heat sources such as
radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus
(including amplifiers) that produce heat.
9) Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or
grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two
blades with one wider than the other. A grounding
type plug has two blades and a third grounding
prong. The wide blade or the third prong are
provided for your safety.
If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet,
consult an electrician for replacement of the
10) Protect the power cord from being walked on or
pinched particularly at plugs, convenience
receptacles, and the point where they exit from the
11) Only use attachments/accessories specified by the
12) Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or
table specified by the manufacturer, or sold with
the apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution
when moving the cart/apparatus combination to
avoid injury from tip-over.
13) Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or
when unused for long periods of time.
14) Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel.
Servicing is required when the apparatus has been
damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or
plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects
have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has
been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate
normally, or has been dropped.
For the state of california, USA only
Perchlorate Material –special handling may apply, See
Perchlorate Material: Lithium battery contains
Notes on LCD screen
• The displayed image on the screen is not identical in
picture quality and colors with the printed image
because phosphor methods or profiles differ. Please
regard the displayed image as just a reference.
• Do not press against the LCD screen. The screen may
be discolored and that may cause a malfunction.
• Exposing the LCD screen to direct sunlight for long
periods may cause malfunctions.
• The LCD screen is manufactured using extremely
high-precision technology, so over 99.99% of the
pixels are operational for effective use. However,
there may be some tiny black points and/or bright
points (white, red, blue or green in color) that
constantly appear on the LCD screen. These points
are normal in the manufacturing process and do not
affect the printing in any way.
• Images may trail across on the LCD screen in a cold
location. This is not a malfunction.