x Auto DST (Auto Summer Time)
This unit automatically adjusts for daylight
savings time (summer time) by the default
] is displayed from the beginning of
daylight savings time (summer time) and
disappears at the end of daylight savings time
(summer time) automatically.
• In some country or region, [Auto DST] (Auto
Summer Time) is not available.
• Displayed menu item differs depending on the
country or region.
• You can be set [Auto DST] (Auto Summer Time)
manually as necessary. Customers living in a country
or region that does not use daylight savings time
(summer time) must cancel [Auto DST] (Auto
Summer Time) before using the unit.
Adjust the date and time display manually with
• b/B: Select the date and time.
v/V: Adjust the date and time.
• This unit displays "Year/Month/Date" and 12H time
format in the USA, Canada and the United Kingdom,
and "Date/Month/Year" and 24H time format in
• You can set the range of year from 2009 to 2099.
Press the ENTER button.
• The desired settings are made.